Mosh Complaint Form

This is a Mosh complaint Form, if any member would like to file a complaint with Mosh please let Dale Chase, 3085 President know and we will provide the form for the Member to fill out. You can also find this form at If you have any questions, please contact Dale Chase, Union President, 410-984-9155.